Happy New Year!
2016 was one heck of a year, it has its ups and downs but mostly it was a time when the world had too much scandalous news. Hopefully, 2017 would be better and a time for change.
During my pubescent years of creating resolutions, I decided to be serious with this one, because heck I’m 20 already! I need to stand my ground and grow more.
To the future of this blog, I started this back in November 2011, it was meant to be more private and a place where I can write out my thoughts without being judged. Though, my writing has been off lately and admit-tingly been lazy with pushing the content in this, yet I still want to pursue this “diary” of mine since I was inspired to write again by Camie Juan (a favorite blogger of mine and fashion inspiration! Check her out! http://wild-spirit.net/things-im-thankful-2016/).
Anyway, without further ado, here are my resolutions for 2017:
- Give up toxic people
- Learn to say “no”
- Start a healthy lifestyle
- Save P200 every week
- Be confident and volunteer if you want to!
- Spend less, invest more
- Ask help and learn
- Pride is not the answer
- Don’t be afraid to speak out your ideas even though its stupid
- Let go
- To love more and improve a relationship with my other half ❤
- Spend more time with family ❤
Hobbies to Achieve
- Continue calligraphy and write with all your might
- Continue watercolor landscape paintings because you need to realize that you can see and create beauty
- Vlog more to keep amazing memories
- Learn to be flexible with editing
- Customize this blog
- Research as early as now for thesis!
- Volunteer and work hard
- Discover to learn
- Keep a notebook filled with thesis ideas
Future Blog Content
- Dear 30s Me
- Birthday Posts (delayed for like 2 years)
- Vlog About Travels
- Life Diaries (About current and past issues that had happened to me)
2017 will be a promising year!